This program is for families whose child has a developmental delay, at risk for one, or has a diagnosis which could lead to a developmental delay. Services are available in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Program services include:
- Home visits to encourage your child’s progress through play-based activities
- Parent/caregiver support in your first language
- Assistance in understanding and responding to your child’s needs
- Education in typical and atypical development, and disabilities
- Screening tools such as questionnaires and developmental assessments to determine your child’s strengths and needs
- Written reports and records documenting your child’s ongoing progress
- Toy and book-lending library
- Connections with other available services and community professionals
- Help including your child in community activities
- Support for families in advocating for their child
Download a copy of their handbook!