About Richmond Kids:
The Online Home of the Richmond Early Years Centre
The Richmond Early Years Centre is a new resource for families and caregivers in Richmond.
It is designed to make it easier for families to access the information, services and supports they need to support their children’s development.
The Early Years Centre is hosted by Richmond Public Library and Richmond Family Place Society. It is a partnership of many agencies that have come together to make Richmond a community that better supports families and young children.
The Richmond Early Years Centre is located at the Richmond Public Library (Main Branch). The Early Years Centre connects parents, caregivers and staff in Richmond to programs, events, and resources for families with young children from birth to school age. Families with young children can also find a variety of programs and services at the Richmond Public Library Early Years Centre, offered in partnership with community organizations.
The Richmond Early Years Centre includes:
- Satellite locations throughout the community that can connect families to information, services and supports
- Referrals to programs and services
- Community outreach
- Event calendar with programs and events happening in the community
- Social media sites
- A blog for early years tips, information and activities
- And of course, this website! Here you will find an events calendar and information, maps and links to early years programs, services and groups.