Finding Child Care In Richmond
Selecting a child care provider is a big decision, and can feel overwhelming. At the CCRR, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help guide you through the process.
As part of a free child care referral, they will:
- Learn more about your family and your specific child care needs
- Explain the different types of child care available in Richmond
- Discuss other factors, like location, teaching method, and hours of operation
- Provide you with a list of child care facilities that meet your criteria
Service is offered in both English and Chinese. Referrals can be done in-person, over the phone, or via e-mail. Contact us to get started!
Important: The Richmond Child Care Resource & Referral Centre provides referrals, not recommendations. Parents are responsible for assessing and selecting a child care facility that most suits their needs and for monitoring the child care arrangement.
This program helps families with the cost of child care, dependant on factors such as income and family size. Our staff are happy to answer your questions, direct you to appropriate resources, and provide assistance with the application process.
To learn more about this funding program provided by the Province of BC view the Affordable Child Care Benefit page.
- Use of the services of the Child Care Resource and Referral Program is voluntary
- If a family chooses to use any of the services, the family expressly agrees:
- To assume any and all risks involved in the selection of the child care arrangement
- That the Child Care Resource and Referral Program staff and the Board of Directors are not responsible for the choice of child care; and
- That staff and the Board of Directors of the Child Care Resource and Referral Program are excluded from any and all liability for negligence arising in connection with the referral services provided, and/or the actions of any child care provider selected by the parent.
Would you prefer a face-to-face consultation?
Our qualified staff can meet both in-person and online to assist you with your child care needs.