Become a neighbourhood family connector
Richmond's United Way Avenues of Change project is looking for parents and grandparents who live in Richmond City Centre and would like to volunteer their time to support neighbourhood activities and events.
Become a Neighbourhood Family Connector!
Are you a parent or grandparent who:
- lives in the Richmond City Centre neighbourhood and has children aged birth through 6 years old?
- enjoys meeting people and helping them connect with others?
- is able to volunteer your time to support neighbourhood activities and events?
If so, the Richmond United Way Avenues of Change project would like to hear from you....
As a Neighbourhood Family Connector, you will:
- meet new people
- help grow your community connections
- help support other families
- make a difference in families' lives and your community
- gain new knowledge and skills
- receive training and ongoing support
If you are interested in becoming a Neighbourhood Family Connector or would like more information, please contact Annie Leung, Community Engagement Coordinator with Touchstone Family Association, at 604-207-5027 or by email at email@example.com