Mar 3, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
A free in-person program for families with children (aged 3-5 years old). Learn to make delicious and healthy recipes while children will have the opportunity to develop their language, cognitive, and social skills. Cooking utensils and ingredients will be provided in the class.
- Maximum 30 peoples per class (1 adult per child)
- No babies or toddlers at this time
- Families may register for maximum 4 classes
- Masks are optional
- Please stay home if you or your child is not feeling well
- Please bring your water bottles
Registration is Required
Richmond Caring Place
340 – 7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC , Richmond, V6Y 3Z5