Nobody's Perfect - Cantonese (Richmond Caring Place)
May 27, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Richmond Caring Place - 295-7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC
A FREE program for parents/grandparents and your child (age 0 to 5)
- MEET with other parents of young children
- SHARE questions, concerns and ideas about being a parent
- LEARN about child development, safety, health and behaviour
- DISCUSS real-life parenting situations
- DISCOVER positive ways of parenting
Registration is required. Free child-minding is available
Program is provided in Cantonese. See poster for more information
When: Mondays, April 8 - May 27, 10:00am - 12:00pm (No class April 22 or May 20)
Where: Richmond Caring Place 295-7000 Minoru Blvd.
Contact: 604.279.7100 or email: email@example.com
Richmond Caring Place
295-7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC